Working with Lacey on her behavioral issues took precedence over most DIY projects, including finishing my garage workshop – again. It was worth it though. Lacey has come a long way in learning dog manners, obedience and a few cute tricks, and is puppy stepping her way through socialization. Lacey still has a way to go with her behavioral rehab and we are looking for a good confidence building sport or activity she will like to do.
It is a good time to reflect on my 2013 top posts and projects on Condo Blues with the new year and a fresh start right around the corner.
Besides, that’s pretty much all I can do right now because I’m spending my holidays like this.
Nurse Lacey is on the job. She hasn’t moved from my side since I had to stay off my feet.
You may have already seen this picture if you follow the Condo Blues Facebook page.
Condo Blues Most Popular Posts in 20131. 19 DIY Dog Beds
2. How to Make Air Freshener Spray the Natural Way!
3. How to Clean Dog Urine from Carpet and Keep Your Dog from Peeing on the Carpet Again
4. 9 Things You Need to Do Now to Save Money and Sanity Next Christmas
5. 11 Painting Tips and Tricks
6. 10 More Ways to Use Orange Peels
7. How to Clean Dog Pee from Carpet WITHOUT a Carpet Cleaning Machine
8. How to Keep Dogs Out of the Garden + Giveaway!
9. Homemade Lavender All-purpose Cleaner
10. DIY Dog Tail Hook Wall Organizer
Did you enjoy this post? Get more like it by subscribing to the Condo Blues RSS Feed or to Condo Blues by Email. Tags:roundup