Since neon green is practically a neutral in my house, I’m going to go bright and make a neon shamrock t-shirt skirt to wear on Saint Patrick’s Day with a little help from my friends at i Love to Create. They sent me a neon care package with Tulip Dimensional Mini 3 Packs, Tulip One-Step Mini Tie-Dye Kits, Tulip Fabric Markers.
Pick up these exclusive products at your local Michaels Arts & Crafts store. For those folks without a Michaels store in their area, you can order the products at iLoveToCreate.com. iLoveToCreate.com is currently offering free shipping on any neon Tulip product for the month of February when you use coupon code NeonFEB (ends February 28th.)
How to Freezer Paper Stencil a T-Shirt Skirt
You will need:
T-shirt skirt (learn how I made mine here)
Tulip Fabric Markers
Shamrock clip, pencil and scissors OR a die cutting machine
Fabric markers make it a mess free project!
1. Make the shamrock freezer paper stencil by either using the die cutting machine or by tracing the shamrock clip art onto the freezer paper and cutting out the shape with the scissors. I traced mine.
2. Use a dry iron to iron the freezer paper stencil shiny side down onto the t-shirt skit.
3. Outline the stencil with the Dual-Tip Fabric Marker and let it dry (it should only take a few minutes.)
Stencil? Just tear it.6. Work that skirt!
For more information about i Love to Create products and project ideas:
- Follow i Love to Create on Facebook: facebook.com/lovetocreate
- Follow i Love to Create on Twitter: twitter.com/ilovetocreate
- Follow i Love to Create on Pinterest: pinterest.com/ilovetocreate
- Read the i Love to Create Blog: http://ilovetocreateblog.blogspot.com
For more neontastic project ideas, check out the projects below!
Did you enjoy this post? Get more like it by subscribing to the Condo Blues RSS Feed or to Condo Blues by Email.
Disclosure: i Love to Create provided me with sample product in order to design this project. This did not influence my opinion in any way because all opinions are 100% my own.