What a long, strange, trip this year has been. My husband and I kicked off 2020 at a Roaring 20's party and shortly afterwards everything roared to a full stop. While it is all too easy to focus on the boatload of the bad things that happened this year, for my sanity and mental health, I'm trying to focus on the few positives I experienced:
- I did a lot of projects on my Do It Yourself Honey! list. DIY, craft, and otherwise. As a result, I got new and repaired clothes, household items, home improvements, and cleaned out a bunch of my fabric stash and scraps. Yay!
- A Christmas gift from my mother in law inspired me to relearn how to crochet. Something I haven't done since my grandmother taught me as a kid.
- Zooming all over the country to see friends, family, and performances regularly instead of the once or twice a year we normally do in real life.
- Having the free time to shop at farmer's markets and can a boatload of end of season sale tomatoes.
- Lacey is absolutely thriving with both of her people being at home 24/7 (although her people have gone a little stir crazy at times being home 24/7.)
Time to show off your creative recipes, projects, and ideas for the last time this year!