Let’s look at the 10 most popular posts on Condo Blues in 2014!
1. 14 Basic Things to Have in Your Car in Winter Part 1 helped everyone survive last year’s Never Ending Winter.
2. Aluminum Can Barn Star Wreath – Got cans? Make a star!
3. How to Make a Milk Carton Easter Bunny Basket – A great craft to do with your kids that you can use year after year.
4. Wraparound Recycled Fence Wall Shelves – I love these shelves so much. It was my first major mitering and pocket hole screw project!
5. 16 Easy DIY Projects for Beginners – A list of my favorite beginner DIY projects.
6. How to Make Dog Boots – Lacey’s face says it all. Lacey showed my how much she loved I boots I made her by eating them.
Seriously?7. How to Make Duck Tape® Desk Drawer Organizers – Keep the drawers in my sewing desk tidy for the first time in the history of ever.
8. 19 Homemade Gifts to Pamper Mom on Mother’s Day - There are a lot of happy ladies out there making, giving, or using these handmade health and beauty gifts made with better for you ingredients.
9. Craft Supply Storage Ideas and Room Tour – I organized the craft supplies on my new shelves with repurposed organizers. I’m happy to report the shelves are as neat and tidy today as they were when I wrote this post. The other parts of the craft room are a different story….
10. Turquoise and Orange Eco Modern Patio – A mood board for my dream patio.
Thank you for reading Condo Blues. I can’t wait to see what 2015 will bring!
Did you enjoy this post? Get more like it by subscribing to the Condo Blues RSS Feed or to Condo Blues by Email.