1. I'm a coffe junkie. If I ever find myself in a coffee-free situation, this Emergency coffee maker may just do the trick.
2. The Upside down tomato planter is simply brilliant for my space challenged Condo patio. I really wish I saw this before I bought my Topsey Turvy tomato planter.
3. Have a lot of stuff that needs a home? Who doesn't? Use those empty plastic bottles to make Water Jug Storage Bins!
4. Itching to start gardening? Make a Seed Starter from orphan plastic bottles.
5.Turn your current toilet into a low flow toilet with a bottle filled with water.
6. Make a funnel.
7. Make a insect trap.
8. Steady your camera with a bottle mono pod.
9. Use it as a weed killer wind shield
10. Hate to water plants? Make a self watering planter.
11. Make a rain guage - science in action!12. Feed starving birdies - Make a bird feeder
Looking for more plastic bottle reycling ideas? Check out the following options - and more! - below!