And oh my goooooooooooodness I learned I have a lot of scrap fabric! More than I thought. I figure I should celebrate National Craft Month by sewing some scrap fabric project to clear out my stash
I mean, just to clear out my stash.
And maybe get a jump on sewing a few Christmas stocking stuffers?
Or finally have enough inventory to do a few craft shows as a side hustle?
And it has nothing to do with living in a small house and I will eventually have to buy fabric for projects. Such is the life of a costumer.
1. Scrapbusting: Handmade Scrap Fabric Twine – My Poppet Makes
2. How to Make Crutch Covers and Pads – Condo Blues
3. How to Sew a Fabric Bowl – Craft Stylish
4. Scrap Flower Tutorial – Pink Suede Shoe
5. 15 Minute Zipper Pouch – Melly Sews
6. 5 Minute Project: Keychain Chapstick Holder – Crazy Little Projects
7. How to Make Reusable Makeup Remover Pads – Condo Blues
8. Badge Style Secret Pocket with Lanyard – DIY & Crafts
9. Napkin Rings – Living with Punks
10. Festive Fabric Plate – condo Blues
11. Fabric scrap key chain tutorial – Craftiness is not optional
12. Pocket Warmers by Jessie Kay
13. Simple gold beaded heart DIY necklace – Mod Podge Rocks
14. Reusable Cloth Gift Bags – Condo Blues
15. DIY Bobby Pins – Christina Williams
Did you enjoy this post? Get more like it by subscribing to the Condo Blues RSS Feed or to Condo Blues by Email.