I want to keep our gardening habits as green and eco-friendly as possible because Lacey likes to run into our flower beds even though she knows she shouldn’t. The last thing I want is for her to be covered with or ingest some chemical concoction of unknown origin we put on our plants or in our soil. Frankly, I’m not crazy about Husband and I doing that either.
Husband and I need to rework the front yard a bit after a series of windstorms pelted our bushes and plants. I asked a bunch of blogger friends if they had any green gardening tips that I can learn from and share with you.
I got great tips for flower gardening, vegetable gardening, container gardening, and if all else fails, how to make a few garden decorations to
1. Homemade Garden Stones – Emily Norris
2. 5 tips for gardening with preschoolers - Projects for Preschoolers
3. Five Tips for Successful Flower Gardening – Town and Country Living4. How to Make a Self Watering Planter from a Plastic Storage Tub – ME! on Condo Blues
5. A Beginners Guide to Gardening – Vicki Arnold
6. Coffee Grounds in the Garden Top 5 Myths – Green Talk
7. Steps in Planning an Edible Organic Garden – Frugal Foodie Mama
8. How to Make Bone Meal from Turkey Bones – ME! on Condo Blues
9. Ladybug rocks for your garden – A Mom’s Take
10. 5 Ways to Use Coffee Grounds for the Garden – Green Talk
11 Weekend Gardening: A Cheap and Easy Way to Compost – Andrea Myers
12 How to Grow Sprouts – ME! on Condo Blues
How does your garden grow?
Did you enjoy this post? Get more like it by subscribing to the Condo Blues RSS Feed or to Condo Blues by Email.
Blogger Labels: Natural,Tips,Beginners,Condo,Blues,beds,bushes,Homemade,Garden,Stones,preschoolers,Projects,Flower,Town,Country,Make,Self,Planter,Storage,Guide,Coffee,Ground,Myths,Edible,Organic,Frugal,Meal,Bones,Ladybug,Cheap,Easy,Compost,Sprouts